Saturday, May 10, 2008

Models in Japan Needed

How are you guys doing? Hope life's treating you well. Right now I'm coming up with new personal projects and I'd need female models. I'll photograph you and you get to keep the good photos of yours after photo enhancing. If you have the X-factor or know how to pose well, you're definitely the one I'm looking for. You can either come up with the style and concept or just go with mine. Your photos will be put up in my future company's portfolio and also my personal portfolio for now. You'll be credited and have your photos linked to your personal model portfolio or your myspace/facebook/multiply. So hit me and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.


Here are some of my work. Enjoy.


Untitled 15 by ~victoriasmith on deviantART


Untitled 11 by ~victoriasmith on deviantART


Untitled 9 by ~victoriasmith on deviantART

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home