Monday, July 7, 2008

Hey Y'all!

So how's everyone's weekend? Mine was wee bit of a snooze fest in Roppongi. A little weird to have that said because I've always enjoyed nightlife in Tokyo. How's work? A little tiff went off too crazy last Sunday. What's the fun of not having a climax at work once in a while, ay?

Enough of that staged life. What's going to be new in VFS.blog? That's a brilliant question! I have yet to execute my ideas I have in mind. So stick around.

About me going to the States, man, I've stopped relying on hopes. I'm just waiting to have the visa sent to my doorstep. There's no telling when though. Right now, I'm just enjoying company of random people and my family. Raphael and Ally have been so sweet lately. Both of them laid by me the whole time I was drowned in my 24 hours sleep last two nights. That was a personal breaking sleeping record. I do realized that it is not worth it to be mad at people but I just believe I should stand up for myself before they start stepping on my head. Humans has a thing for taking advantage of anything they can get a hold of. Not on me though. Never. It's crazy to have this frustration over being here in Japan and being where I don't want to be. It's crazy to have these thoughts running over in my head like a "Repeat All" videotape. I guess it all led to an oversleeping nightmare. Well thank goodness I'm a full-time employee with 3-4 days of work ironically that I could spend most of my time sleeping all day.

The world is trying on us. Either these overwhelming constant challenges kill you, or makes you stronger. Doesn't matter what path you choose, you'll have to face them. Often, they killed me. Somehow, I was forced to stay alive and longer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home