Friday, November 14, 2008

All Worries Aside

As I recall talking to my girlfriends more and more of our daily whines and dissatisfaction, I realized there are so many more important things in life we tend to forget about. For instance, I have a Josh, Ally, Raphael to take care of. On top of that, work issues, health and my studies. Time and time again, I thought my past was a failure. But no, there's no failure. I just keep getting on my feet. I saw myself, as I drowned myself in those thoughts, fighting it and doing it all over again until I get it right. My present now is a result of my past. And my present is a gift wrapped up for my future. I guess I'll never know what's in that future but the result of my future is what I'm doing for the present.

Just to share it with everyone of you, whenever you're feeling down, just know that there are just too many things far more important than that little trouble in our head. If it needs to be fix, try fixing it. Or else, don't worry too much about it. Where there's a will, there's a way.

I constantly find myself tested. One after another, they come to test my faith in me. And I just realized I've gotten through a lot of pain with people saying mean things to me. And I'll still standing here. :) This is a great quote from Fay in her blog,"Believe in Yourself; You're all that you've got." I believe in me. If no one else believes in me, there's nothing I can do to change that or challenge that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion based on their knowledge. I know more about me than anyone. So why fight that? There's bigger battles to fight. And I got to get me some education! :P

Ah life. It's a thrill.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home