Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fresh New Start for a Brand New Year

Hey guys,
I hope you had a blast on new year's eve. Well I did. So I have this new resolution: To curse less. :P My life has rapidly changed over the past few months. I met new people, realized a new meaning in life, discover new perspectives and paradigms of various people I've been hanging out with, attending college and am happy with the job I have now. Kudos to me for staying with the company for five months already. Shocking but good. That is an achievement for me. I'm finally settling in Gainesville nicely and I finally feel accommodated fairly well here.

The beginning of my '09 was a complete chaos but I am so relieved that everything is slowly falling into place. School was the major headache and the purchase of my new Buell Blast bike was a sacrificial financial pain. This is what you'd get too if you walk the talk. It's a great life investment. Life is a business. You invest, you lose something and you gain a lot more for sure for diving into opportunities and new revenues. Millions and millions of discouragement will be nothing but a challenge. So I got what I was persevere to get. But this is not the ending. This is no satisfaction. It's just the beginning now that I'm in school. As a transfer student, I get to graduate hopefully by the end of this year and I will be joining University of Florida next year. I'm so working on it now. This cycle is indeed never ending. This is so exciting!

So what is everyone up to?

:D Vic :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home