Tuesday, August 18, 2009

End of 2009

It's time that I graduate from Santa Fe College and find a new home in another institution to get my Bachelor's for Spring 2010 onwards. Changes in my life is way too rapid at the moment. I know I just found love, moved into my own apartment and went through a whole summer of school charades. Now this. I wish I could take a break but I took a 2-year break when I was in Japan. Annoyance.
But the good news is that I don't have to touch Math ever again. I've fulfilled the two math classes requirement. Next, it will be all my major classes. And the bad news is that I don't know which city I would end up in. I'm hoping Gainesville because I finally have a close network of friends here. I'm very afraid to venture on my own again in a whole new town. Ouh anxiety.
What I need is probably a chill pill and breathe. And watch more FRIENDS sitcom. :D

So, how is everyone?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home