Sunday, June 15, 2008

Going Blonde

I've been asked so many times about my hair color so I decided to put up this pose for you girls who has the "ambition" to be blonde. It's pretty rare to see asian girls looking nice with blonde. Or rather, the blonde hair don't suit the look of the girls. Firstly, getting to blonde is definitely one bumpy ride through disasters before it comes out right.

While at it, I tried different things to make the look fit. So one of the things that I did was to trim my black eyebrows. Maybe if you'd like some eyebrows, go ahead and draw with a nice brown pencil that suits you. Also, you don't have to be of fair complexion to turn blonde. I am golden tan. Truly an asian color so if you are tan too, be proud of it and quit putting on make up which are too light for your skin. Please. I've seen so many girls back in Singapore with white white make up on and clown-like eye shadows and to make it worse, they're so tanned. If you are one of them, I'd urge you to go a make up store counter and ask the assistant to help you get the make up which are right for you. Don't feel so terrible about having a darker shade for your foundation. It's what's best for you.

Well back to being blonde topic. Important thing is be confident and wear your look well. Watch the image you are portraying. It might be a challenge to have society accept the image but what makes a woman so attractive is, again, her confidence.

Good luck, ladies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home