Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moving to Florida

Finally, it's June. Josh is going to take leave in exactly 30 days time until the day we wave goodbye to the military life. At this point of time, he is making calls to track my Visa status. We're very excited about uniting with our family in THE States. I've already secured a job and apartment hunting. We're getting a house with a fenced yard for our future Kuvasz where she can roam around as she guards our kingdom. It'll be great for Ally and Raphael to run around at. We're so excited! In 30 days, we're packing everything. Finally! OMG!

Wish us luck, my friends!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2008 at 12:04:00 AM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

    so when you are leaving? you have to let me know. i'll miss you, but i see you around until you leave. i am happy that you are going to be with your sweetheart soon. keep in touch. take care.
    Francis

     
  • At June 13, 2008 at 11:06:00 AM PDT , Blogger Victoria said...

    Ouh girl. I'll tell you for sure. We'll definitely meet! You're a keeper. :D

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 6:56:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi, I am wishing you the best that you are with your family asap , i also wld let you to know that me and iza are buying stuff here to give it to you, eg: eyeliner, tomyam cubes and all if you still want it , mail back to me yeah.
    Btw nice blog , take care

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 6:57:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hah i forget , it is me the Faiqkha, see you aroung Faz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home