Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big News!

Hey guys,

I'm checking in to tell everyone that I'm flying to Fort Myers, Florida, this coming Thursday, July 17th, 2008. I'll be very busy for the next few days for sure with all the undesirable goodbyes (Hate this part..), packing and sending packages of clothes and stuff. I'll be having Raphael as a carry-on and Ally will be in kennel as a checked bag. So there is no way they'd let me have a luggage or a bag pack, but of course, with additional charges. So no no. I've never done this before and I have got to say that it was a lot of hard work, research and calls to make before I eventually have them included in my itinerary. Usually at this time of the year, summer, it's almost impossible to have with pet in a plane because of the extreme hot weather. So what I did was to find a date which would be a possibility to be a rainy day. Well I kept on eye on the weather forecast and I'm hoping that 17th is good. Also, it helps to get a late evening or morning plane with the cool grounds.. err.. where the airplanes are parked at?! Eh.

So if my whole plan works, I'll have it shared with you here.


So enough about me. How have you been?



Nate, a guy I met at the bar. His goodbye party. I can't do this for mine though. Laughter and drunkenness doesn't go with my kind of goodbye. I think. I put this photo up just because I look nice in this, :D:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home