Thursday, July 17, 2008

Updates

Hi guys!!

Tomorrow is my final full day in Japan. I'm so so so excited. So are Ally and Raphael. Can't wait to join the family. Anyway, I've been up and about looking for jobs in Fort Myers and if any big shot peeps out there, hear this... "I want you to hire me!!!" I replied to two job ads, one replied and the other no response yet. So I'm just going to keep on looking for a job. For now, I'm not going too far from Labelle or Fort Myers. I figure it'll be too overwhelming to start somewhere too far from my family as the experience being in Japan was just too much but I survived anyway. Being alone, just me and Josh. That's got to be some grown up thing ay. :P

For a start, I'll be helping granny babysit the kids, spend time with little sister, Britt, and hopefully I could do some voluntary work at an elementary school. Words can't describe how happy I am to be blessed with a new great family that I've been warmly welcomed into. *floats in the air*

So what have you peeps been up to?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home