Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey you guys! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I've been in Florida for two week now and got my computer few days ago. My eyesight unfortunately has gone very bad assuringly after my flight from Japan to Tampa, Florida. I took a lot of photos here in Florida but I'll put them up after I get my glasses and really see details on the photos. Yes, I did wear glasses back in high school but it wasn't that bad and it was pretty easy to assume and know what things were around me. You know when you're seeing the same things or words again and again, you pretty much can make something out of it. Ok. Crap sight. I really enjoy sleeping a lot more than looking around me. This gives me a headache.


Later, peeps!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home