Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodbyes

For all friends in Japan:

I'm not great at organizing my own party. The groups of friends I have are extremely diverse and it's pretty hard to get everyone together to see for the last time. If I haven't said this, here it is. Thank you for your friendship. A lot of things over the two years here made my life change forever and it wouldn't be easy without you. Thanks for being by my side. If we didn't get to meet before I leave, that's not the end and that's not how it's supposed to be. I'll be seeing you in the future. I'd like to. I'm never great with goodbyes so if you see me around, please don't say goodbye. How about.. I'll catch ya later? :)

Two years living in Japan has been wonderful. Long enough. It's time to fly, all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home