Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Say No to Negativity Cavity!

It's been long since I posted something fairly useful to VFS readers. I have a few things to voice out soon and it includes the college culture which I find very unusual, for instance, the shockingly expensive photocopying service and text book-lending among peers appears to be very threatening issue.

Anyway, I received positive responses from some of you and I'd like you to know that I have read them. I don't exactly know what to say. Maybe I'm so happy that I got some of you inspired and motivated. I suddenly became shy about responding to the messages. I guess there is indeed an objective why I'm here. Partly. I might subconsciously have a purpose in the beginning to make a difference to the world, or least, my readers. Soon enough, I hope to voice out to the world. This makes my major in Anthropology soulfully and exceptionally more important for me to complete and get the most out of what I'm learning in school. And, thank you all for the kind words that made me shun away. :P

I can't wait! This life IS a thrill!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home