Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MIA

I just realized I've gone MIA for so long. I guess I'm back now. I've ended things with Josh very well. We're friends now. At this point, I'm in a transition to a way of life I quite knew but in a whole new way. I'm back to the religion I once loved. I'm back to the familiar idea of a relationship I'm most suited to. I had a great spring break with the significant other and his family at West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and South Miami. I have been doing pretty well in school. I'm still working at Kindercare. Yey! Kudos to me! It's my seventh month working there. But now, I'm working with the one-year-olds and they are fabulous well-behaved toddlers. Once again, I'm a certified CPR and first aid provider for infants, children and adults. *giggles* I'm going to move into a one-bedroom apartment in May 2009. I'm so looking forward for that!

Well there you go. A whole lot of information for you. Good enough for now. :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home