Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Little More Than You Should Know

Yeah I thought this is nice to do..

Name: Victoria
DOB: Dec 15 1985
Birthplace: Singapore
Current location: Japan
Eye color: Almost black
Hair Color: Bleached Blonde
Height: 5'3
Piercings: One on each ear
Tattoos: None

Favourite.....
Band/Singer: Nightwish (This keeps changing)
Song: ...... Sang too much of my favourite songs and I've gotten tired of them
Genre of Music: This too..
Color(s): Purple, Red
TV show(s): FRIENDS
Movie(s): No Favourites apparently
Food: Tom Yum Noodles
Store: Guess
#: 5
Drink: Rose hip tea
Clothing Brand: Roxy
Shoe Brand: Etnies
Animal: Mongoose
Pizza topping: Pepperoni
Season: Fall
Month: December!
Holiday: Memorial Day which is my anniversary with Josh as well
Flower: Lily


Your..
Goal for this year: Get to THE States and start working
Most missed memory: Singing with Shaz and ALif
Best physical feature: My cute button nose
First thought waking up: "Am I working today?"
Future: is bright!
Do you wanna get married: Yes
Do you wanna have kids: Already have two. One dog and one cat.
If so, how many: Three.. So another puppy coming up by end of next year
Do you wanna go to college: Yes indeed!
What do you want to be: College Faculty

Do You..
Dance in the rain: Yes
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Shower daily: Sure.
Like thunderstorms: I'm okay with it but I get mad at it for scaring the kids.
Curse: Somehow
Sing: Yes
Play an instrument: Sure
Think you are good looking: I'm okay. Blessed with legs and hands. All good.
Get along with your parents: Are you kidding me with this?

Other Questions..
Can you whistle: Yes
Right or left handed: Used to be both
Your bedtime: 7 am
Biggest fear: Not accomplishing my goals
3 things you can't live without: Eyeliner, FRIENDS DVD and MUSIC
Color of your room: White?
Siblings: Yes I have.
Middle name: Fayza
Pets: Two. A dog and a cat
Nicknames: Faz, Vic, Lala....
For or against gay marriage: Sure
Thoughts on abortion: Hard to say
If you could be anywhere right now where would you be: THE States with my family!!
Do you wear contacts/glasses: I should be wearing them
Are you afraid of the dark: No I'm not. Josh is. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home