Friday, August 22, 2008

This Summer's Featured: The Artist, Jim Foutch

I feel so honored to have my photograph drawn and pastel-colored by Mr Foutch, a rather nurturing artist, who devotes himself in teaching art at Labelle High School. I finally met him on Brittany's school's Open House yesterday. Now if you walk into his art class, you'll see my picture on one of the walls right beside the joker and a fairy kid. Thank you so much, Mr Foutch! I'm glad you see something great in my photography works. I deeply appreciate you giving me the original paste-colored drawing of me. It's going on my wall in a frame soon! Thank you! Thank you!

Right now, Brittany is working on another photo I took of myself. It's pretty exciting wondering how it's going to turn out!






Original:

beholder's eyes by ~sinnery on deviantART

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home