Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thoughts on Blogs

I have read a few of my very very gorgeous friends' blogs this morning and I got pretty upset seeing all the envious remarks on their shout-out. It's a pity how these girls have to put up with those. There are arguments over the fans and the haters about simple things. Like.. "Ouh she's a poser," and "Let her be." If I were to react very impulsively, I'd probably start with the backward society in Singapore and probably anywhere else in the world but more to Singapore because I grew up there. Ridiculous little things like location or status of a person could affect or make someone so envious of another. I'm sure a lot of us were brought up as Christians, Buddhist, Muslims, etc. I'm sure we all know one of the commandments: Don't envy. I can speak more for Christianity and Muslims because I went to Mosque and still going to the church for more religion and culture researches on my pastime.

Well there is a reason why being envious is so bad. It poisons your heart! Somehow, human hearts get poisoned by a lot other things but why envy? Why bother? Don't anyone ever think anything good about you? Not even a single thing about you? Well if there's nothing good about you, dude, you have a serious problem. You don't have to pray like a horse to purify your heart but look into yourself and find your strength. Instead if pin-pointing others problem and rudely insult them, use it as a good example to avoid or amend your ways.

So what if you think someone's so pretty and you're all disgusted because of the flesh they're showing? Note that to yourself. If you're really envying how beautiful she is, then start working out! There are a lot of beauty tips online. Research and get yourself all shaped up. If you're really unhappy about pretty girls being all pretty and confident, then work on your self-esteem.

If these pretty and confident girls are really bothering you, then hey, you can channel your focus to something that you're good at. Embrace yourself. Beauty IS within. Whatever beauty there is IN you portrays you on the outside.

Girls, save yourself. Get!

I recommend all girls to watch this movie. No matter what, be who you are. We're all beautiful creation.. This is the start of the movie. I love her confidence! Plus her great voice!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home