Friday, August 8, 2008

Ouh Women..

Men are sick to think that this is a turn on.




I hope someday, more women will realize that it's useless to go against our own gender. We're all on the same team if you've never notice that. The world will never be perfect but it'll make a difference to show a little more respect to other women. We're the victims of pathetic emotions and some of the emotionally-retarded men.

It scarred me too much seeing most pathetic women cat fights over men, who is prettier than who and then who's more bitchier than who. In the eyes of men, we're all bitches. -_-

(Kamu mau lady-like? Otaklu lah kamu. Dream on if you're that mean of a person with busuk hati.)

Taken from Yalena's blog:

We Were Born Guilty

I was born guilty,
guilty of being a woman,
guilty to the eyes of men,
guilty to the eyes of other women.

I was born a woman,
to love with all my heart,
to give more than what i can,
to care for everyone,
to give life.

I am guilty to the eyes of men,
for being what they can't have,
for being inferior to their eyes,
for being able to expect more of myself,
for being more than what we used to be.

I am guilty to other women,
for their son to love me,
for their husband to look at me,
for not being what they want me to be,
for being another woman.

We were born guilty,
because men made us this way,
because men digraced us from the beginning,
because men know we are capable of more,
because men can not accept competition,
because men created society and,
society made us guilty,
guilty of being born a woman.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At August 9, 2008 at 11:10:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Victoriaa!!!
    Ofcoz i remember you!!! OMG. i feel soo flattered that u used my entry. just to let u know, all my entries i write them myself and ihavent post anything for a while cuz im working in a love one and it takes time, hehe. Pls do check out my blog.
    Your blog is amazing too. lurbe it!! xoxo <3

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home