Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What? What am I doing here in the States?

I'm babysitting. Haha! Dream job in the States ay.

I'll be applying for job as substitute teacher, will go through night class training and observing a class.

1 How do I get this job? My in-law is a teacher. And her co-workers recommended that I should be part of this.

2 Why do I want to do this? My dream is to be a college faculty.

3 What about photography? I'm finishing my last bit of my course still and attain my degree. No harm no fowl in doing something I love.

4 So what's my career path like? A college faculty who teaches photography on the side and displays her work in exhibitions. I still love to interact and do work to dedicate them to people who enjoys my photography and expand my passion. There sure are more than the lens can see.

5 So... Am I just babysitting? No. I'm forced to take driver's license because this country lacks of public transports that Singapore and Japan have. Also, I'm forced to wait for my green card and social security.

6 How do you get to stay there? Err... Apply lor. And wait and spend all you earn for this. And I'll have a wedding in a few years to come. I'll raise my kids here too. Maybe I have to raise Shaz here too.

Big dreams ey? It won't be if I keep dreaming and not work on it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home