Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Intense Weekend..

Partying!

Friday Night: 101, Sharab (Trance)
Saturday Noon: HUGE pool party like how you would have seen in MTV Summer Beach Parties
Saturday Night: Crog (Hiphop/R&B), 101

Sadly, I couldn't bring my D70 for all these parties. I was too excited and having too much fun I don't think I'd end up taking photos. And finally, a laid back Friday to chill in this sauna house. Ouh well, the air-conditioner's broken down. Yet another tragedy in this new house after the fridge fungi raid and washer refusing to drain water out drama.

Life's starting to put itself together now that I've gotten a job at the Kindercare Learning Center that I've been wanting so bad. Traveling is still a little of an issue. Let's face it now: Owning a vehicle is a must. And I started having a lot more motivation now that Josh has no choice but to support my idea of getting a motorcycle, or we call it "crotch rocket", instead of getting whatever cars which definitely I'm never going to be interested in.

Hopefully in a month, I'll be driving and that's another problem solved. :D

I hope you guys had a blast on your weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home