Monday, August 25, 2008

One Down, More to Go

The pain of settling in. We finally got a house the three of us agree to. Shane, Josh and me. Shane's a cousin of Josh's. We're officially moving to Gainesville in Florida. Like some people would, I'd slave myself to work in any places before I find a job in children's education field. Six of us will be residing in this beautiful neighbourhood, mostly occupied by graduate students of University of Florida. Ouh yes, six. That includes us humans, two dogs and a cat. Our home will be glorified by the presence of Rachele, Shane's girlfriend, for sure! Ouh fun!

And yes. Life is beautiful and a heartache.


Yes, I did some retouch on the signs if the photo seems weird to you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home