Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blu Sushi

Josh, Brittany and I went to this sushi restaurant. I was all eager and speaking japanese to the chefs thinking they know a little of the language since they work there, but no.... They do not even have a slight idea what I said. 0_0 Not even keen to learn a little. The concept of the restaurant interior is rather way contemporary for a sushi restaurant. I'd say the style would be perfect for a fancy vogue bar. I could see the similarity in the interior style in the restaurant to the new clubs in Singapore. I enjoyed the perfect interior and food they offer. Pretty high-class look for a small town.

Overall experience, I'd say 2 out of 5. Restaurant theme is not in tune with the great food experience. The great food served in a plate of two is overpriced. You got to be kidding me you're charging like about seven dollars for those.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for a japanese restaurant that reminds me solely of Japan, my previous home.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home