Sunday, September 28, 2008

Updates

Just to make things a little clearer for you peeps. I'm now working in a childcare center as a teacher for the school-aged kids. My job is to run the few programs which help greatly on character-building, enhancing skills and talents, self-esteem boosting, social skills and more. I absolutely love what I do and I support greatly of the programs set up for the kids. My class can be up to 25 kids but thankfully there's only about 17 kids enrolled in my class. These kids range from five to ten.

Last week, I worked hard to gain a lot of respect from these kids. And I promise it's inevitably hard to gain that respect. I've already observed some things I could work on for each individual kids to enhance and improve. It's madness to concentrate on both as a whole class and as individuals.

Only thing that's a little of a problem is communications with the parents. So I'm going ahead to try on letters every now and then to all parents, and portfolio to show the progress of each kid.

In a few months time, I hope this will get easier on me.

If anyone is experienced at this or have some suggestions, go ahead and comment or email me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home