Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Limo Ride

Have you ever dream of riding on Limousine? Well, you can over here in Gainesville, including some other cities.


Apparently, I got on a free ride with an uprising Rapper and his family from a town few hours away from Gainesville. I haven't got details about this rapper but from the music I heard playing in the limo and if it was really his, it was pretty good and groovy. If it wasn't for my friend, Lance, who came up with the crazy idea of getting a free ride by chasing them down the street and show them that we were "cool", I wouldn't have gotten this weird(but great!) experience.


Photos courtesy of Lance Legel, our future astronomer. Best he can get captured on a phone camera.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home